Twitist Forums
Avast blocking my facebook inbox? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Avast blocking my facebook inbox? (/thread-78475.html)

Pages: 1 2

Avast blocking my facebook inbox? - Opera Phantom - 08-10-2013 04:56 AM

Ok, so this morning I tried to enter my inbox on Facebook, but i got Avast popup saying "Trojan horse blocked". I have been using both Avast and Facebook for years and never had any similar problems so I am a bit confused. I find it hard to believe that my inbox could be infected. So does any one of you people have similar experience with this? It is the Script Shield that is blocking the inbox.
Any suggestions on what should I do?
I can't format my inbox because I can't even enter the messages section. But yeah, I am wondering if other people are experiencing this issue currently as well. I know same problem happened in 2011.

- Ananthram - 08-10-2013 05:00 AM

becoz of nasty scripts which is in your inbox... it blocks its not a risk factor to be tensed. it helps and stops the crashing you browsers.

- Chethan - 08-10-2013 05:15 AM

First u format our inbox

- Mommy/Doula - 08-10-2013 05:27 AM

The other guy is wrong it is a problem with Avast/Facebook right now. Looks like it is a world wide issue. I can not even get to the Avast Support page. They are being flodded. I have been having the same issue for over an hour.

- Olga - 08-10-2013 05:40 AM

Yep worldwide issue indeed. I'm in Poland and it's the same thing.

- Georgia - 08-10-2013 05:44 AM

Worldwide problem indeed!
Give me my inbox back..
Georgia, Athens, Greece

- Aleksa - 08-10-2013 06:00 AM

Seems like a worldwide problem, this is also happening to me. Greetings from Nis, Serbia Tongue

- Lucija - 08-10-2013 06:16 AM

Don't know what to do -.- but same thing here in croatia
edit- i restarted my computer, and now is ok Wink

- Juan - 08-10-2013 06:30 AM

I am experience the same issue! I ran like 3 antivirus program, and caught no virus, and now my avast keeps on blocking my facebook, so what the deal with this? I turn it off and NOW I am on it and I am having no problem now. So what is the deal with this!! And I'm in United states, Florida. So I know I can't be the only one experiencing this too.

- Gemma Cheetham - 08-10-2013 06:32 AM

just happend to me im in england :-(