Twitist Forums
How do I contact Facebook directly and get actual one on one feedback? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I contact Facebook directly and get actual one on one feedback? (/thread-78595.html)

How do I contact Facebook directly and get actual one on one feedback? - Jerry Lynch - 08-10-2013 07:33 PM

I created a Facebook page that wanted assistance getting an immigrant to America deported for fraud. The page was apparently blocked by someone even though there is ample proof of the person's criminal activity. Then after several months I decided to ask Facebook to unblock the page and a few hours later my account was blocked. When I first clicked the link asking to unblock my page I thought I would get to some place where I could explain the page and get some response or feedback, but nothing of the sort ever happened and I was faced with only links that led nowhere of importance to give actual, personal feedback or to ask questions. The "Help Center" is of no use whatsoever unless the specific question was already invented by some nameless, faceless Facebook person.

How do I get actual “HELP” from Facebook?

- abraXus - 08-10-2013 07:49 PM

facebook does not have any way to get one on one help - you have to just use their help center

facebook.com/help