Twitist Forums
If somebody unfriends and blocks you on facebook, do the likes from them still appear on your pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If somebody unfriends and blocks you on facebook, do the likes from them still appear on your pictures? (/thread-78612.html)

If somebody unfriends and blocks you on facebook, do the likes from them still appear on your pictures? - Ana - 08-10-2013 09:35 PM

My friend told me he unfriended and blocked a person, but at that person's pictures the likes from him still appear. Is it possible or he lied to me and didn't unfriend and blocker her?

- kat - 08-10-2013 09:49 PM

Whenever I blocked someone, their likes disappeared. Any comments from them also disappeared. I wouldn't know if any likes of mine still appeared cause I never liked their photos/went of their fb after I blocked them...I blocked them for a reason.

- tyga - 08-10-2013 09:50 PM

If some one blocks you, you can't see their likes on your pics. If the person who blocked you likes some one else's stuff then it may appear, but u won't have access to their page.

- Stuart - 08-10-2013 09:58 PM

Yes, it is