Twitist Forums
have i been blocked on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: have i been blocked on facebook? (/thread-78998.html)

have i been blocked on facebook? - Afro - 08-12-2013 09:35 PM

i sent a message to a friend of mine on face book and on the chat box it says she hasn't seen the message. i can see her activity on her profile where she recently made friends and its way after i sent the message but my message is still unread. has she blocked me. she owes me money

- Mr Aaron Lee - 08-12-2013 09:42 PM

If you have been blocked on Facebook, then I am pretty sure that friend will completely vanish from your friends list. In theory, to block a person, you must un-friend them.

So it's either that, or she is ignoring you hence owing you money.

- adil - 08-12-2013 09:49 PM

Well she probably blocked u in a way that u cannot send her any msg....she dont owe u money..dude

- Ashleigh - 08-12-2013 09:52 PM

If she had blocked you, you wouldn't be able to send her a message in the first place... Maybe she's just ignoring you ? I know I do it to people at times XD

- Wondrer - 08-12-2013 09:55 PM

Money is the game changer, in most cases. Never lend to loved ones, because no one willing to return money.
She is just ignoring you.

- Ohm - 08-12-2013 09:58 PM

its not she has blocked but she has not seen your message by clicking it or opened it.

- St.3240 - 08-12-2013 10:05 PM

If you can't view the profile then the user has blocked you, if you can then they just haven't opened your message.