Twitist Forums
Friends deleting me from Facebook. Why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Friends deleting me from Facebook. Why? (/thread-79003.html)

Friends deleting me from Facebook. Why? - Dr. Jay - 08-12-2013 10:08 PM

So, one instance, I liked a friend's status and he commented and said, "Hey, long time no see blah blah blah, how you been" and I replied hey good blah. a few days later I went to his page and it said add friend. and I was like WTF? same thing happened with a few other good friends, that I was close with. I know it's just facebook, but that kind of hurts my feelings. I don't have hardly any r/l friends anymore. I hate my life. What did I ever do to them? I was nothing but nice. Why do people hate me so much. I hate being weird, this isn't even a question anymore, I just wanted someone to "talk" to since I have no friends.

- Fred - 08-12-2013 10:12 PM

They just don't like you. That is all.

- Nighthawk - 08-12-2013 10:27 PM

Confront them and ask them why they deleted you. And chill out and make some friends man.

- Hailey King - 08-12-2013 10:34 PM

I agree with the answer above however sometimes they might accidentally delete you it's really simple to do that ive done this tons of times!

- Bradley - 08-12-2013 10:40 PM

Well maybe it was an accident. Do you post a lot, send game requests a lot, upload pictures a lot? Your actions could be annoying them. Try asking them

- Programmer - 08-12-2013 10:53 PM

Facebook losses track of things.