Twitist Forums
Girl finds it weird that I'm not into Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girl finds it weird that I'm not into Facebook? (/thread-79033.html)

Girl finds it weird that I'm not into Facebook? - D - 08-13-2013 01:33 AM

I dislike most social media (Answers being one of very few exceptions) especially Facebook. A girl I met got me to reactivate my long defunct profile so she could use the IM on it and see my pictures, but she keeps complaining that I don't have a single friend except her on it and she can't seem to get past it.
I'm 30 but I think Facebook and the ilk are a soul sucking time waste. Am I weird?

- Brandon - 08-13-2013 01:37 AM

No man I wish I was like that

- Jim - 08-13-2013 01:45 AM

im 21 and i dont have a fb girls dont seem to mind

- Raoul Duke - 08-13-2013 02:00 AM

no, not at all, I think its a waste of time and is turning a whole generation into idiots who can't communicate with people on a personal level, soul sucking is a great description.

- Daniel - 08-13-2013 02:08 AM

Its Not Wierd At All Not Everybody is into Social Sites Its the matter of Choice

- The Dark Fang - 08-13-2013 02:19 AM

My parents raised me how they were "back in the day" so no, it's not weird you don't have a Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Networking site. I personally think that if you're gonna spend time with someone, you actually do it in person instead of behind a computer.

- Carlos - 08-13-2013 02:32 AM

She's too young for you bro.