Twitist Forums
I'm very badly addicted to Facebook .. what do i do to distract myself from it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I'm very badly addicted to Facebook .. what do i do to distract myself from it? (/thread-79060.html)

I'm very badly addicted to Facebook .. what do i do to distract myself from it? - Niharika - 08-13-2013 04:18 AM

Somebody please help me out... I don't want to deactivate my acc but I do want to pull myself away from it... I spend a lot of time on it... I tried to restrict myself but I was successful only for 2 day... plz do help me out..

- Chanel - 08-13-2013 04:23 AM

Deactivate it. That's how I controlled myself

- Guanzhi - 08-13-2013 04:26 AM

Find some friends to go out with and chat about other things and if possible do not turn on your computer that way u will definitely not be using facebook

- newyorkk92 - 08-13-2013 04:42 AM

Try going out and enjoying outdoors more...its summer so its a good time for that. Go to the beach, pool, hangout with friends, go for walks, etc. Maybe you should get involved in more activities so you see that meeting new people and hanging out with them is better than internet connections. Hope this helps.

- Ash - 08-13-2013 04:59 AM

Yup, you definitely have to deactivate your account. Deactivate it and get your parents or someone to block it from you account if you can. Let them set a password that you don't know and make sure they don't tell you. That's what I did and I haven't been on for a year now but as soon as I go back on, I'll be addicted again. At times like this, you need help from your family or friend.

- Emie - 08-13-2013 05:00 AM

Go hiking or watching some movies. They wiil give u attention

- Raj Shah - 08-13-2013 05:04 AM

Cut your internet connection.....

- Kaushik - 08-13-2013 05:14 AM

from right now forget facebook and related terms...
And start google+