Twitist Forums
Is it okay to put a photo on facebook of your boyfriend kissing you on the cheek? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it okay to put a photo on facebook of your boyfriend kissing you on the cheek? (/thread-79064.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it okay to put a photo on facebook of your boyfriend kissing you on the cheek? - Corina - 08-13-2013 04:48 AM

I put a profile picture where im sitting in his lap and he has his head up trying to kiss my cheek. My mom got mad because it is too "intimate" and that she's embarrassed of it. Im not even wearing anything revealing.. Baggy tank top with a sweater and sweat pants! He's wearing his cadet uniform.. It was so cute and she made me take it down. I dont see what's wrong with that kind of picture? People put things up that really are inappropriate, but this photo? Is it really inappropriate?

- Luke - 08-13-2013 05:02 AM

No, it is not inappropriate. You are just showing your affection to your boyfriend. Your mum is just being protective Smile

- Ian - 08-13-2013 05:14 AM

Do you really want to share what was a private, personal and intimate moment with the rest of the world? Why?

It isn't that it is innapropriate except in the way I have described above.

- Pravin - 08-13-2013 05:19 AM

Its jus fine, jus confirm once wid ur bf as he is also there in the pic

- Amanda - 08-13-2013 05:31 AM

of course not.. but you should probably ask your mother why she think so.

- Serena - 08-13-2013 05:39 AM

It's not inappropriate at all. For mothers they try to protect their kids even from the smallest thinks like pics, and who they hang out with, those kind of things. I'm certainly not a mother, but i think your mom is just being a little over protective because she loves you. Also moms can see things differently from what us kids/teens can. Your mom just might see something you dont.. What i'm saying is that your mom probably did something similar to what you did when she was younger and had a bad experience and just wants to protect you.

- Hamimu - 08-13-2013 05:56 AM

It depends on your mood, however it is neither appropriate nor pleasant!

- Roseet - 08-13-2013 06:08 AM

Maybe your too young to post a picture like that

- shirish - 08-13-2013 06:21 AM

yeh it is good to go if it isn't hurting anybody

- Ivan - 08-13-2013 06:22 AM

My daughter has a good approach. If she would be happy so see it on a bill board at the end of her street near school then it's ok. If not, then no. Once something is on social media you have no control over where it get copied to and who sees it.