Twitist Forums
Conservatives try to insult liberals on Twitter, and end up making a basic grammatical error? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Conservatives try to insult liberals on Twitter, and end up making a basic grammatical error? (/thread-79128.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Taylor - 08-13-2013 02:27 PM

This will be discussed further at the next White House Press briefing

- Joe Doe - 08-13-2013 02:37 PM

While grammatical and spelling errors are common with conservatives, I don't consider that as important as the errors they make in believing the lies that are passed around as "facts" by conservative chain emails. Those are hideously wrong.

- MDez - 08-13-2013 02:46 PM

hahaha.. better a grammatical error on twitter than a mistake in the oval office. libs are just angry because they've exhausted every other effort to defend 'lord obama'.

- Brock - 08-13-2013 02:54 PM

If someone starts to correct your grammar, they've lost the argument...

- Clump O. Cells - 08-13-2013 03:02 PM

UHM!

- obedientnose665 - 08-13-2013 03:10 PM

So you would rather point out poor grammar on FKING TWITTER than discuss what the president and his team of incompetents is doing?

There's a typical Obama supporter....lol Pretend to be smart while focusing on the most trivial thing you can possibly find. Irony of the irony...

EDIT:

Seriously, pay attention and notice how many there are like you: Dumb fks prancing around like they're fking geniuses while discussing the most trivial bullsh*t possible.

- Chris H - 08-13-2013 03:21 PM

I saw a European yesterday walking down the street. I suppose you think there is an error there as well. Isaac is the only one here who knows what he is talking about. And yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition.