Twitist Forums
How do I post something on facebook and then get thousands of likes from random people? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I post something on facebook and then get thousands of likes from random people? (/thread-79264.html)

How do I post something on facebook and then get thousands of likes from random people? - Mr - 08-14-2013 06:39 AM

I see people do that and they can a lot of likes I've always wondered how they do that. What do they do? Do they just post a picture and make it public and that's it?

- Stella - 08-14-2013 06:41 AM

Make your picture public.
Post it on a page that already has hundreds/thousands of likes.
Share it and get others to share it.

- jabberwoxx - 08-14-2013 06:44 AM

Why would you be that desperate O.o

Well, to answer your question, it's normally celebrity Facebook pages that get thousands of likes as far as I can see, or people with thousands of Facebook friends. The most likes I've ever got on a photo is 19 *hee-hee*

The only thing I can think of is post it on a public page that thousands of people have liked.

- Becky - 08-14-2013 06:45 AM

the people that get likes like that are those studiedly popular people, ya know the type ? popular for NO reason type, and everybody follows them even when it not funny or cool......... i have a few peeps on my fb like that, really annoying xx