Twitist Forums
I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE!!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE!!!!!? (/thread-79448.html)

I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE!!!!!? - luis bautista - 08-15-2013 08:20 AM

I made a facebook account where i put people from my city on blast. Is it illegal? I know of someone that did the same thing ans they called the police on her. I donr know what they did to her. But today someone told me the police was doing a investigation on my page and i got really scared. Some people told me the police wont do anything to me because what i say its part of my freedom of speech. I dont know what to believe. What will police do to me?

- Tyler - 08-15-2013 08:22 AM

What do you mean by "on blast?"

- Karthikeyan - 08-15-2013 08:35 AM

are you going to text bad about some one . or something please do not do that on fb . even if it was fun you can delete the post . but you have rights to speech but not right to hurt others

- Erica - 08-15-2013 08:43 AM

just keep your blast posts on for only a few days and don't say too much about the person you're blasting so if you do get caught, you won't get into too much sh*t

- Ishfaq - 08-15-2013 08:51 AM

Whaaaaaaaat?Blast