Twitist Forums
What do you think of my twitter username? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of my twitter username? (/thread-79514.html)

What do you think of my twitter username? - Mary - 08-15-2013 04:20 PM

@I'mMyOwnGirl would it suggest to you this is someone you want to follow on twitter or is nice thanks Smile

- Tempus Fugit - 08-15-2013 04:26 PM

it, SUKS

WHY WOULD SOMEONE want to follow you because of a user name?

lol

and you are only going to pick the best answer from someone who tells you they like it anyway, right????

- Jess cool - 08-15-2013 04:29 PM

Well, what should I say? User names do not provide "followers" on twitter, but more like the content you post. If you're someone who goes on like "Single and ready to mingle" or "Just ate breakfast, what time is it?" , I do not think you will gain followers quickly. In fact, you lose them. I unfollow those who do not provide interesting content. So, user name probably on takes about 1% of the probability of someone following you. Unless you have a name like "I kissed my Poop and I liked it" , I do not think user names really change much.

- DropKick - 08-15-2013 04:30 PM

It's fine. I'm glad you didn't add arbitrary numbers at the end or any of those "XxxX". And I tend to follow those who tweets that are of interest for me. I don't think I hardly care what the username is unless it's something racist.

- withaC - 08-15-2013 04:41 PM

Does that mean, you're not anyone else's girl? What 'bout Jessie?
j/k
Big Grin

- Madsea872 - 08-15-2013 04:47 PM

User name is important, but your tweets are more important to get followers.

- Angeleyes - 08-15-2013 05:02 PM

Yes I like it, it's a good username.

- IrishViolinist - 08-15-2013 05:17 PM

It's okay.

- Monique - 08-15-2013 05:20 PM

If you internet marketing then you should pick a username that is more related to what you do. If not, they it is fine.