Twitist Forums
is Facebook really that bad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is Facebook really that bad? (/thread-79810.html)

is Facebook really that bad? - Joe - 08-17-2013 04:28 AM

I left it a long time ago but I get the feeling I been disconnected.

Do people really care if all of a sudden they don't see someone anymore

name the good things
thanks

- kaylee - 08-17-2013 04:31 AM

Facebook sucks

- NeilsBohred - 08-17-2013 04:42 AM

It's good to keep in contact with friends and family. There are some ok games. Other than that, I'm not a huge fan. I don't want to hear every detail of everyone's lives.

- Chester Copperpot - 08-17-2013 04:48 AM

Facebook sucks

- Clairecross Broad - 08-17-2013 05:04 AM

I don’t care if people are sharing about their lives.

- Debjyoti - 08-17-2013 05:20 AM

First of all u did a great job by coming out of that so called Facebook . Is Facebook a great tool which allows us to remain connected with our friends and relatives ?, maybe for those who don't have real life.
U open Facebook , sit idly and open those sucking notifications : He/She accepted u as a friend , He/She liked ur photo and all those crappy stuffs , otherwise sit idly and get urself bored . U wanna chat ? What ? u don't have a mouth and guts to talk to a girl in real life ?. And here comes the worst thing the profile picture , Taking 100's of snaps and choosing the perfect one for what reason ? To attract someone ? . Such a waste of time and patience . U must know that Facebook has created a lot of people mad and has lowered their IQ's in a rapid rate .

To conclude : Facebook sucks and never ever have an urge to that messy stuff again :-D