Twitist Forums
I have a question about the Facebook Groups Administrators? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I have a question about the Facebook Groups Administrators? (/thread-79961.html)

I have a question about the Facebook Groups Administrators? - Diana - 08-17-2013 11:19 PM

Can a Facebook Group Administrator(s) see the group's members full profiles even though said members have their Facebook profiles set to private? I am an administrator of a group on Facebook and have only 27 members. I can see most of their profile information when visiting their Time lines to include photos, etc. I would like to reassure my members that I cannot see their personal information if they are set to private, but I have no way of knowing that for sure without asking each member. I really don't want to do that just yet. Thank you!
I have had a member ask this question as she saw on the Net a story that stated Administrators can see its members info on these Facebook groups. That's why I'm asking this question.

- Daniel - 08-17-2013 11:35 PM

No They Can Not See Anybodys Full profile If its Set to Private Doesint Matter if your a Group Administrator Or Not