Twitist Forums
How does this add up? I have 200 facebook friends and only 1 of them has their account deactivated. this perso? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How does this add up? I have 200 facebook friends and only 1 of them has their account deactivated. this perso? (/thread-79992.html)

How does this add up? I have 200 facebook friends and only 1 of them has their account deactivated. this perso? - Boogers - 08-18-2013 04:31 AM

this person on fb shows that we have 16 mutual facebook friends. I currently have 200 facebook friends but 1 of them is deactivated. The person that i have 16 mutual friends with only shows up 13. I have not been in contact with the person who has their account deactivated for a while now but i suspect she is facebook friends with this person whom i supposedly have '16' mutual friends with. So that would make a total of 14 people that we have friends in common.

My question is what about the other 2 that don't show up? So just to reiterate again: 13 total show up and i am including the deactivated person = 14 total.... but it says this person and i have 16 mutual facebook friends...? Can you somehow manage and edit your facebook account settings even if you AREN'T deactivated and still not show up on someone's mutual friends list?

- abraXus - 08-18-2013 04:39 AM

they arent showing up because facebook suspended their accounts for breaking the rules

- Daniel - 08-18-2013 04:42 AM

If you Dont See Some of the Mutual Friends its Possible Someone May have Blocked you Blocked Users may Still Show up As a Count but the Profile Wont Show up Same Thing With Deactivated Accounts