Twitist Forums
I can't login to facebook with my main account, but I can login other accounts.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I can't login to facebook with my main account, but I can login other accounts.? (/thread-80099.html)

I can't login to facebook with my main account, but I can login other accounts.? - J - 08-18-2013 06:27 PM

I have my facebook information saved to my Chrome browser, when I try to go to the site I just get a white screen of nothingness, no notification of the site being down, or anything.

If I go to facebook in Firefox, I can see the site, and can log into my other accounts. But if I try to login to my main account, I experience the same thing on Firefox. My account isn't banned, I haven't posted anything that would do that, I've had an account terminated in the past and it lets you know. Does anyone know what I can do to remedy this issue?

- inugome410 - 08-18-2013 06:29 PM

Don't feel bad, I'm having the same problem! And so are a lot of other people apparently... I even just asked a similar question! I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the site..