Twitist Forums
Who in the world is Rebecca Black? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Who in the world is Rebecca Black? (/thread-8034.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- MusicLover - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

I just found out that she's a tween pop star wannabe.I didn't know who she was until 3 minutes ago,and honestly,I wish I didn't find out who she is.And I regret listening to her song,but I'm just so fucking curious,I had to listen to it.Even though I only heard the first 30 seconds of the song I hate it. Seems like she's really famous on Facebook,Twitter and YouTube and I don't visit any of those sites anymore.

- Picket Man - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

She's a singer known for all the wrong reasons. She signed on with a record company called Ark Music Factory who basically in return for $2,000 from Rebecca gave her a song and a music video. She chose for her song to be a song called Friday, which was written by Ark Music Factory (NOT HER!!!!!). Anyways, she has become an Internet sensation for the song and how bad it is. People have been sending her hateful comments for the video and she has appeared in a few interviews in which she describes are not important and that she won't let it get to her. The thing most people don't understand is that she didn't write the song (so the lyrics aren't her fault), that her voice is actually pretty good but Ark Music Factory (AGAIN NOT HER!!!!!) forced far too much autotune on the song, and that this whole situation is at the fault of Ark Music Factory, not her. I cannot stress this enough. In other words, she has been put into a horrible situation and now her life is heading towards the negative. But I think I can speak for many when I say that she deserves a second chance and should release a single on her own that she wrote, without autotune, and that it be merely a ballad to show off her vocal talent. With all she's suffered through, she even deserves more than that. I have faith that she can turn this whole situation around, though. At least I sincerely hope so.

- Dakota - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

you wanna know who she is....a f****** b**** who sings about the days of the week.she has no talent at all and it is clearly visable that she is not suffering from low self-esteem.the black guy,who i may point out is about 20 years older than her,sings about her.what a horrible,trashy,disgusting,repulsive,f*****-up song!

- Nathan - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

She is just another pop star wannabe, don't pay any attention to her.

And if you are smart enough, you can catch the hypocrisy in her own song.

"Which seat should I take" she obviously took the wrong seat to be able to fake herself (famos for being famous)

and her voice sounds like "a goat getting raped"

- Khmer Boy - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

a singer worse than justin bieber

- Weezy. F. Baby - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

some dumb girl who's famous for a dumb song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

- Amanda Marie - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

It's best if you don't know, trust me.

- Tefiii - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

Rebecca Black is a 13 year old girl everyone dislike because of her song "Friday".

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

In my personal opinion, is the most annoying song I've ever heard. The video is stupid, her facial expressions are annoying, the song's lyrics seem they were made by a 4 year old kid; for example, the part where she says "Yesterday was thursday, today it is friday, tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards" Really? Thank you for letting me know.
Hope I helped C:

- Garrett - 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

The only person who can rape your ear by saying "Friday"