Twitist Forums
I forget my facebook password can i create a new facebook account? what can i do for new account in facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I forget my facebook password can i create a new facebook account? what can i do for new account in facebook? (/thread-80383.html)

I forget my facebook password can i create a new facebook account? what can i do for new account in facebook? - mandeep - 08-20-2013 07:22 AM

- Kayla - 08-20-2013 07:33 AM

I don't think you can create a new one because you cant use the same email twice.

- abraXus - 08-20-2013 07:40 AM

you arent allowed to create another account

if you forgot your password, click the "forgot password" link on the login page, enter your email, and they will send a password reset link to your email account

assuming you didnt break any rules, like creating more than one account

- Daniel - 08-20-2013 07:55 AM

You Can Not Create a Another Account thats Against the Rules if Facebook Finds Out you are Using 2 Accounts they Will Disable your Accounts

If you Forgot your Password All you have to Do is Hit Forgot Password Put your Email Address in and Facebook will Send you a Password Reset Link and once you Change your Password you Can Get Back Into your Account

- Happy - 08-20-2013 07:58 AM

new id