Twitist Forums
Question about Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Question about Facebook? (/thread-80468.html)

Question about Facebook? - AjFoxweather - 08-20-2013 06:58 PM

I have a crazy, jealous ex who managed to get into my account on her phone. I recently changed my password with my computer but I'm wondering if she can still access my account even though my password is changed.

- Emily - 08-20-2013 07:09 PM

No it will require you to put in the password from all devices you use Facebook on.

- Colin - 08-20-2013 07:17 PM

Your ex should not be able to access it, unless she knows the new password. I had the same problem with Skype, and I changed it on my iPod Touch, and it actually immediately logged me out, about 1 minute after I changed it.

- Shortstuff13 - 08-20-2013 07:20 PM

Once you changed your password, she won't be able to get into your account. Make sure that you aren't using the same password for the sites you visit on a regular basis. Many people make the mistake of doing this, then they wonder why someone has gotten into their account. In regards to your ex, use a password that she would never be able to guess. (ex: no favorites of yours, no nicknames you go by, etc.) Check to see if you can have her blocked from calling you as well. You'd be smart to change your phone account password every three months. Keep track of the new password by writing it down & hiding it where no one could ever find it.

- Sira - 08-20-2013 07:34 PM

If you changed your password and she still access your account. You just do, account privacy setting and disable all other device disable.