Twitist Forums
My facebook cant comment its blocked so i wanna unblock it i wanna comment wall posts and comments? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook cant comment its blocked so i wanna unblock it i wanna comment wall posts and comments? (/thread-80713.html)

My facebook cant comment its blocked so i wanna unblock it i wanna comment wall posts and comments? - wide angel - 08-22-2013 04:23 AM

how to unblock it

- Gautam - 08-22-2013 04:32 AM

You have not mention waht kind of block it is. Is your account blocked? Of yes then you can open it from a desktop you have to answer some questions there or you can ask a new passwork to your mail id.

- First Last Kiss - 08-22-2013 04:43 AM

Sometimes Facebook 'bans' you from doing certain things for a certain amount of time...try waiting at least month to see...

- abraXus - 08-22-2013 05:00 AM

you cant unblock it yourself - facebook suspended your ability to do those things because you were being abusive with them - that's the only reason they do it

but it's probably temporary, so at this point, all you can do it wait for them to let you use comments again, and next time, do not do whatever you were doing to get banned in the first place

- Damith - 08-22-2013 05:04 AM

maybe your Facebook profile has been hacked. you should increase your security.