Twitist Forums
I deactivated my facebook account and forgot the password.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I deactivated my facebook account and forgot the password.? (/thread-81025.html)

I deactivated my facebook account and forgot the password.? - Anon. - 08-23-2013 11:34 PM

Okay so, I deactivated my facebook awhile ago and now I'd like to reactivate it. The thing is I can only remember my facebook email (example@facebook.com) and not the password. So how can I recover my account with this email? Please help asap. Thank you.

- abraXus - 08-23-2013 11:50 PM

click on "forgot password" and then enter your email - then they will send you a password reset link to your email account you used to create it

@facebook.com emails wont work tho - you have to remember your REAL email, not the one assigned to you by facebook

- Kahol - 08-24-2013 12:05 AM

click on ''forget password'' and select send a text to your number and enter the code u receive in fb and u r account will be recovered

- Dipto - 08-24-2013 12:08 AM

submit your email to forget password of facebook page then password link will be mail to your email now active your account by login to your account

- Daniel - 08-24-2013 12:23 AM

Hit Forgot Password and Put in your Email Address and Facebook Will Send you a Email With A Password Reset Link Doesint Matter if your Account is Deactivated it will Still Work

- Cini - 08-24-2013 12:37 AM

submit email on forget password of facebook password reset page then password link will arive to your email. Active your account by logon