Twitist Forums
I am on facebook.My email is via yahoo and my facebook photo appears on all my emails. I want to stop this.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I am on facebook.My email is via yahoo and my facebook photo appears on all my emails. I want to stop this.? (/thread-81067.html)

I am on facebook.My email is via yahoo and my facebook photo appears on all my emails. I want to stop this.? - Phil - 08-24-2013 06:05 AM

I went into Yahoo settings, and my "photo" is that of the red star fish that everyone (presumably) sees when I go on yahoo Answers, and when I edit it in Yahoo and have no photo, I STILL have my facial photo from Facebook showing on all my yahoo emails. Please, please, help. It is totally unprofessional when I am applying for jobs, for the recipient to receive an informal photo of me, hugging my niece. I am so desperate...Is the best thing to do to delete my Facebook account?
I never sign in to Yahoo via Facebook. i hardly ever use Facebook.
I deleted the only 3 apps I have on Facebook called 1) odd socks 2) scribd and 3) docs. Still, following that, if I send emails out from my yahoo email address, my Facebook profile photo is still received by the recipient of the email. Please help!!.

- Wendy Ann - 08-24-2013 06:08 AM

Don't sign in to Yahoo! through Facebook.

- abraXus - 08-24-2013 06:20 AM

go to your list of apps on facebook, find the yahoo one, and remove it

then change your facebook picture