Twitist Forums
Teens and college students: Do you honestly judge people who have fewer friends on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Teens and college students: Do you honestly judge people who have fewer friends on Facebook? (/thread-81086.html)

Teens and college students: Do you honestly judge people who have fewer friends on Facebook? - Survivinglife - 08-24-2013 09:18 AM

I have fewer facebook friends because I only keep people that make the effort to positively acknowledge me. If you saw a person's profile and see that they have under 100, or even under 50 friends, what would you think?

- DrDave - 08-24-2013 09:28 AM

I think anyone who thinks a ton of friends is a status symbol is a fool. Matter of fact, I got so sick of idiots who think they need to post some worthless crap every 2 minutes and dumped all these boobs. I now have a list of 37 friends. Anyone who gobs up my page with all that crap gets the boot.

- Happy Happy - 08-24-2013 09:33 AM

I can say I'm pretty different than many other people but I really could care less. I don't even look at how many friends a person has on Facebook except if I'm bored. I know people who do judge people by how many friends they have. Too many they say that the person is fake. Too few the person may be considered weird and a loser. So it really varies person to person.

- withaC - 08-24-2013 09:37 AM

I have under 100 FB friends and I don't give 2 dambs 'bout what anyone thinks Big Grin