Twitist Forums
Is the green online icon displayed when using Facebook Messenger? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is the green online icon displayed when using Facebook Messenger? (/thread-81228.html)

Is the green online icon displayed when using Facebook Messenger? - Abzman - 08-25-2013 02:48 AM

And I'm not referring to the Facebook app itself. I'm talking strictly about the messenger app. Does it display a green icon next to your name when you're chatting on it??

Also, does the time next to the mobile icon on chat (like 2m, 2hr, etc) is that showing the last time you logged into messenger or the Fb app itself?

10 points for the best answer, Thanks in advance.

- Pete - 08-25-2013 02:58 AM

When your on Facebook in your phone, you wont appear as a green dot. Green dots are for people who log in in computer devices. I haven't tried it with a tablet, but i'm pretty sure it'll still be considered as a Green dot. But anyways, when someone is messaging you, they see you in as the phone icon. Second, yes, it does show the last time you were logged in with it. But it can only be seeing if they are messaging you. Hope I answered your questions!