Twitist Forums
Is there a way to stop kids from using technology like facebook or instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to stop kids from using technology like facebook or instagram? (/thread-81233.html)

Is there a way to stop kids from using technology like facebook or instagram? - Staten Island Ferry Suspended - 08-25-2013 03:20 AM

OK these two little nine year old girls from my church are friends with me on facebook. On the weekend I like to go out to the clubs, I also take lots of pictures and upload them to facebook. Well one of the girls and her friend said to me

"Mr Corey we saw your pictures from the club that you went to."So I ask her how much did she see. Then she said "oh we seen a lot. We even seen the one where you were holding on to some girls butt, and her underwear was showing".

Is there anyway to get kids away from technology forever?

- Drew - 08-25-2013 03:22 AM

Just delete them from your facebook or tell there parents because I highly doubt any parents want there nine year olds on Facebook. just delete them and dont accept "friend" request from people if you dont want them to see your personal life.