Twitist Forums
Just joined back facebook, how do I get more than ten people to like my facebook picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Just joined back facebook, how do I get more than ten people to like my facebook picture? (/thread-81296.html)

Just joined back facebook, how do I get more than ten people to like my facebook picture? - MiCk Ey - 08-25-2013 01:09 PM

I used to get lots of likes on facebook and I came off and I came back on and no one likes my pictures. I guess I shouldn't really care... but I just do. I wish I didn't care. Everyone who gets likes right now are sluts and people that talks to everyone. I have a close group of friends so I don't feel the need to talk to everyone else. I only get likes from guys and my close friends, but no girls like my pics (imma girl). So how do I get more people (guys too) to like my fb profile pic, I just don't wanna seem lame.

- web Master - 08-25-2013 01:11 PM

it depend upon what type of pic u uploaded.....
tag pic to all of ur friend..then the like of ur pic might increases..

- Rajesh - 08-25-2013 01:21 PM

Upload any group pic consisting of you and your friends and tag ONLY those who are in the pic.
Then you may get likes from your friends of friends .

- Ayushmaan Mishra - 08-25-2013 01:31 PM

tag all your friends....so that they will notice that pic and have a look....on that pic....

- Sassylover - 08-25-2013 01:38 PM

cmon now! don't be so demanding N insecure! I cant even get 1 like on my profile pic! lol

- Leaf - 08-25-2013 01:52 PM

What's lame is letting Facebook define you, control you, and tell you that it's cool to be famous on Facebook. Reality is that being famous or whatever on Facebook is stupid.