Twitist Forums
Deactivating/deleting Facebook question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Deactivating/deleting Facebook question? (/thread-81405.html)

Deactivating/deleting Facebook question? - escapedmelodies - 08-26-2013 05:04 AM

If I deactivated my Facebook account, will comments and likes on my friends' photos still be shown? How about if I deleted my account?

- john - 08-26-2013 05:18 AM

If you delete or deactivate the comments will be shown but your name will be "Facebook user" and there is no link to a profile as there is no longer a profile Smile

- imperfect angel - 08-26-2013 05:29 AM

If you deactivate they wont show in the entire time your account isnt there but they will show up once you re activate again. If you delete your FB they'll show up until its completely deleted which is around 2weeks from the date you delete the account.

- Mammothwins - 08-26-2013 05:39 AM

If you deactivate your facebook, you'll still appear in your friends list but won't be able to go on your profile or look at any of your photos etc. Also if you deactivate it it lets you log straight back in.. Which is really stupid in my opinion. If you delete your account, your account will vanish and so will all your photos, although they do state that your account will still be there, or if some of your photos were ever shared by your friends, they'll still be there too. Yes comments and likes will still be on friends photos when deactivated but not deleted I don't think.

- Daniel - 08-26-2013 05:54 AM

No They Will Not Show If you Deactivate Temporary or Delete Permanent

- Kawa - 08-26-2013 06:06 AM

No they will disappear untill you re activate it.