Twitist Forums
Adults, what would you think if you saw this on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Adults, what would you think if you saw this on Facebook? (/thread-81432.html)

Adults, what would you think if you saw this on Facebook? - Pete - 08-26-2013 08:22 AM

I like this page on Facebook (just a sports page) and I just commented on a post from that page with a curse in it. I didn't curse, just the post had a curse. One of those little sports groups. I am friends with some adults on FB, and I am afraid if they see it, it won't be good. Is this a silly thing to sorry about, or will it not matter? Serious answers, please.
This sports page almost never curses. I just don't want adults I'm friends with on Facebook, especially women, to think badly of me.

- Jack - 08-26-2013 08:27 AM

I'm an adult and I don't post anything adult themed or use any adult language out of respect for all the people that can view what I'm saying. When I'm around my friends I'm like a sailor though. Just always try to be respectful and you'll get respect back. It also makes you look more like a mature individual.

- RazzBudTazz - 08-26-2013 08:30 AM

Don't worry about it, they won't go call you to complain.
I had it multiple times, and in my defense, I said I liked whatever I want.

- Alani - 08-26-2013 08:45 AM

Dont sweat it! Its only the post that had a curse! Plus its not that big of a deal. I like posts like that sometimes no biggie!