Twitist Forums
cant log into facebook?! help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: cant log into facebook?! help? (/thread-81434.html)

cant log into facebook?! help? - Kayleigh - 08-26-2013 08:30 AM

Okay well my friend and her boyfriend were having a fight because she thought he was cheating and she wanted to log into his facebook and he wouldnt give her the password. so she went on my laptop (which i always go on for my facebook) and tried a bunch of passwords for his account. none of them worked so she sent a reset password to his email. and then she couldnt log onto his email. shes so stupid i know. and today i tried logging onto my facebook and it said my password was incorrect? i tried so many times. i sent the reset password link to my email. then when i tried logging into my email, my password didnt work!! so now i cant log onto my email or my facebook. i asked my friends boyfriend if he has the reset password and he said no. NO ONE knows my password so how did this happen?? PLEASE help me. i tried a bunch of ways to get my emails password and none of the ways worked. i dont wanna make a new facebook because i have EVERYTHING on it. For some reason my facebook is still logged onto my phone. i tried adding a new email to my account and it said i need the password which i dont have. can someone please me!! Sad

- That - 08-26-2013 08:32 AM

Maybe someone reported your profile and it got deleted.