Twitist Forums
How can I get a friend request back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get a friend request back? (/thread-81627.html)

How can I get a friend request back? - dorkoo - 08-27-2013 09:55 AM

So someone I go to classes with added me back in March, but I ignored all my friend requests then since I didn't feel like adding people then. Yesterday, I finally decided to add them since I know and met all those people in person before. But her friend request didn't show up and I thought it was a glitch so I logged onto Facebook on multiple devices, but she still didn't show in any of them. I'm pretty sure I didn't decline it, and people said that she just canceled her request, but she mostly uses fb on her phone and I don't think she could cancel a friend request on the kind of phone she has. I want to add her now, but I don't want to send her a request because she'll most likely won't add me since I ignored hers. So can I get it back?

- GAVIN - 08-27-2013 10:03 AM

You can't.

- Christopher - 08-27-2013 10:15 AM

Not really just find her name n add her u can't avoid that awkward talk now, say u didn't know, best I can tell u. N She may have used a different device to retract the friend request

- Chinelly - 08-27-2013 10:25 AM

Lol Thats crazy but You cant, sorrry. Either Man up in person talk to her and she might add you on facebook!

- Pavan kumar - 08-27-2013 10:37 AM

just go to that guy page and simply click at cancel friend request