Twitist Forums
Do you believe social justice can exist without strict adherence to personal property rights? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Do you believe social justice can exist without strict adherence to personal property rights? (/thread-8169.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you believe social justice can exist without strict adherence to personal property rights? - The Fed Up Matthewâ„¢ - 10-13-2012 05:58 AM

As in the right of a person to keep the pay the market decides their contribution to society is worth?

- Fed Up - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

No, that is impossible. Disregard for personal property is unethical.

- Unka Dano - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

Not sure what you're asking.

- Dot commands - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

How about this.

People can do whatever they want, as long as they do not harm someone else's life or property.

I am not my brother's keeper... I cannot be held responsible for the poor actions of others.

This is an easily understood system of economics, you work hard... you get money. The more you help others... the more they help you.

- Ash - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

Do you believe social justice can exist when a poor person of color is punished with a heavier sentence for the same crime that is committed with near impunity by a wealthy person?

- deafeningmother744 - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

It cannot.

- Drayak - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

No. But don't tell Obama that, he thinks if you earn more you should pay for those that don't. At one time we called that theft, today they call it social justice or Democratic politics.

- RockIt - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

social justice exists propped up by all kinds of lies, spin, activism, racism, hatred, and self serving political interests for power and control.

It has nothing to do with justice. Rights mean nothing when ideologues motivated by social justice enact laws that trump personal property rights.

- Paul Grassâ„¢ - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

No sir that would be impossible

- John H - 10-13-2012 06:06 AM

"Social Justice" these days seems to mean that no matter how much or how hard you work there are always those who deserve, for no reason, a portion of your "good fortune".