Twitist Forums
Ex boyfriend blocked me on Facebook, will he ever unblock me ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Ex boyfriend blocked me on Facebook, will he ever unblock me ? (/thread-81934.html)

Ex boyfriend blocked me on Facebook, will he ever unblock me ? - teeny-tinyelbow145 - 08-29-2013 03:28 AM

I was his first love he loved me
He is trying to forget me and I didn't do anything to him
He just broke up with me because he said he wasn't ready
The last time he broke up with me he unblocked me 2 months after no contact.
This time it's been almost 5 months no contact and I'm still blocked. It hurts me. Will he ever unblock me? Why is he doing this?
He is the one that broke up with me and I don't chase him or call him or message him
Please help!

- Adrianna - 08-29-2013 03:41 AM

You should move on..

- SteveO - 08-29-2013 03:47 AM

"Why is he doing this?" That should be self-explanatory. He just wants nothing to do with you, so move on and forget about it. Who cares? I don't talk to any of my ex girlfriends at all, nor do I make it a point to stay in contact with them or maintain any kind of active relationship with them.

- Maria - 08-29-2013 03:57 AM

There might be to reasons: He's doing that because he finds it hard to forget you, or he doesn't want you to know something...
You know him best so I think you should know which one but don't cloud your vision with 'love' that he feels for you. I would guess the first one honestly but I don't know him. I think you should make yourself really sexy and go out and see all the WILLING attention you get from others. Smile