Twitist Forums
What is wrong with my Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is wrong with my Facebook? (/thread-81956.html)

What is wrong with my Facebook? - snrubsy - 08-29-2013 06:07 AM

So recently on my iPhone, facebook has been giving me notifications for status updates and photos added from friends who are most certainly not on my close friends list. I don't have any friends listed as 'close friends'. What really weird is that they are notifications from things that happened DAYS ago, I have no idea why I'm getting them.

Also, I received a friend request tonight which I accepted on my iPhone, but she's not showing up as a friend on desktop, even though she is on my iPhone.
Yeah, apps pretty crappy. I do know the girl who added me, but she wasn't showing up on desktop is all. She has now for, but for ages it kept saying I was following her, so I'd unfollow and then go back to her profile and it would say I was following her again. Facebook app is just shitey

- finn24 - 08-29-2013 06:09 AM

A warning went out about this. Do NOT accept as friends whom you don't know. It's a scam

- Annie - 08-29-2013 06:25 AM

I agree with finn24. Also, Facebook is having millions of problems because the developers are making the app half-assed and not listening to users reviews. For now, I would use the browser version instead of the crappy app. :-)