Twitist Forums
How to convert a mp4 video to a file that's compatible with facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to convert a mp4 video to a file that's compatible with facebook? (/thread-82021.html)

How to convert a mp4 video to a file that's compatible with facebook? - Kandice - 08-29-2013 02:36 PM

I just downloaded a program that im pretty sure was bound to give me a virus, it added a games toolbar and didn't even convert my file so I immediately deleted the darn thing. All I'm trying to do is upload a video (with no music due to the copyright issues) but facebook wont allow an mp4 video to upload. I'm getting really frustrated and just need some help.. Is there a free site that can do this for me? I'm the worst when it comes to computers so any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

- EBMfreak - 08-29-2013 02:44 PM

Download a program called Realplayer. and install it its safe i use it myself it comes with a Converters amedia player and an add on to download youtube videos

- Lillian - 08-29-2013 03:00 PM

You can try the Format Factory.You can convert the format of your video easily with it.