Twitist Forums
What should I do to make him add me on fb? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do to make him add me on fb? (/thread-82066.html)

What should I do to make him add me on fb? - Aoife - 08-29-2013 07:19 PM

Hi ok ik this guy in the institute and I sent him a request so he added me on fb. He liked my stuff and I liked his stuff but then people started saying on his ask.fm that u like her and all that shit so he deleted me from fb and I really want him to add me back please tell me what should I do he is in my sisters year and I met him once I really want him to add me bk like what's my fault

- Mr. X - 08-29-2013 07:20 PM

Talk with him and get the undertanding. If he is not interested just move on.

- Robert - 08-29-2013 07:23 PM

text him or talk to him face to face and tell him that you dont care what people say because you would like to be friends and talk , each person on facebook likes other stuff but it doesnt mean they love each others and even if they does , people shouldnt matter because its just at first then they get bored and stop annoying you - on the other hand , if he gave up on even adding you on facebook so easliy maybe you are not meant for each others , but still if you really would like to add him just say it , dont be shy - because if you need something good you have to sacrifice , if you need love or friendship from this guy , you have to be patient and try not to care of other people and you have to be not shy and talk to him , otherwise he wouldnt know - maybe he loves you too but tol shy , if you are shy too how is it gonna be solved , and good luck Smile