Twitist Forums
Would you promote a brand & service/product, actively on your Social Media accounts for incentives? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Would you promote a brand & service/product, actively on your Social Media accounts for incentives? (/thread-8233.html)

Would you promote a brand & service/product, actively on your Social Media accounts for incentives? - Brandon Lewin - 10-13-2012 07:08 AM

This is extremely a hypothetical question. I was just interested if people would actually do this. The incentives could be money, tickets, discounts, anything really. You would have to actively promote a product/service online. Sort of like a spokesperson. Anything that was generated from your activity would allow you to be compensated. Similar to an affiliate program. Would you participate in a program like that?

- Jen N - 10-13-2012 07:16 AM

My first response would be to say no. Social media is about being social with our peers. If we add advertising it could dramatically change how we use social media. However, if I thought it was unobtrusive, if i was promoting something stellar and if the incentive was right, i just might.

- Mike - 10-13-2012 07:16 AM

how much you paying?

seriously though, it totally depends on the product.