Twitist Forums
Why has my girlfriend blocked me on her other account on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why has my girlfriend blocked me on her other account on facebook? (/thread-82525.html)

Why has my girlfriend blocked me on her other account on facebook? - wha007lambo - 09-01-2013 07:27 AM

My girlfriend told me the other day to add her on her other facebook account, she said she was deactivating the other one because theres too much trouble and today i have looked on my other facebook account (secret) and looked on my wall and both of her accounts were on there ,so i logged back on my original account to double check to see if she activated it again but shes not there, what can i do someone help shal i add her on my other account to see what shes up to , use a fake name.

I dont use my other account, i made another one because i had trouble a few years ago, im deferfernatly not up to something.
Thanks
Ive just added her on my brothers account and i looked on her wall it has nothing on it exepct a new photo , i still dont get why she blocked me

- May - 09-01-2013 07:39 AM

Ask her, Communication is important in a relationship

- Nonya - 09-01-2013 07:52 AM

why wouldn't she trust you if she's your girl friend. (may be)
i know this girl who was going out with four people at the same time and got caught sleeping with a guy. and everyone thought she was miss perfect.

- Brandon N - 09-01-2013 08:00 AM

Ask her. She might be hiding something from you.