Twitist Forums
How long after u've stopped checking some1's fb profile should they stop appearing in ur 9 friends box? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How long after u've stopped checking some1's fb profile should they stop appearing in ur 9 friends box? (/thread-82563.html)

How long after u've stopped checking some1's fb profile should they stop appearing in ur 9 friends box? - KittyBuster - 09-01-2013 12:27 PM

I have never had any interaction with my ex on facebook (at all!), but I used to view his profile a lot until a few weeks ago... so I haven't opened it since then, but he's still first in my 9 friends box :\ I was wondering if he's also been creeping on my page, or does it take longer for the top friends to change??

- Philip Roberts - 09-01-2013 12:28 PM

He's creeping on your page?!?!?

You just stated: "I have never had any interaction with my ex on facebook (at all!), but I used to view his profile a lot"

If anyone is a creep here it's you, The top friends are the people you interactive with, not the other way around.

Leave the poor bloke alone & go see a psychiatrist because you clearly have Daddy issues.

- abraXus - 09-01-2013 12:35 PM

i explained this to you already - it has nothing to do with you viewing his profile or him viewing your profile

please refer to my previous answer for an explanation