Twitist Forums
I have accidently sent friend requests by mistake .How do I see on my account the frnd requests I have made?.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I have accidently sent friend requests by mistake .How do I see on my account the frnd requests I have made?.? (/thread-82786.html)

I have accidently sent friend requests by mistake .How do I see on my account the frnd requests I have made?.? - Candy - 09-02-2013 09:47 PM

I have an cheap smart phone and its very small and easy to touch the wrong thing , I have made friend requests to all these strangers on my friends account without realising until I recieve a new friend on my page.Its kind of funny but I m not sure how I can see on my account , my records for friends requests that I have made.

- abraXus - 09-02-2013 09:55 PM

facebook doesnt have a page that shows you all the requests you have sent - you have to remember them on your own

- Rìshád - 09-02-2013 10:05 PM

Yeah...there is a way to see recordes of pendig requestes that you have made.go to your timeline->about->following->there you can see all pendig requestes that u have made.(to cancel send request)click on a name (whow do u want to cancel)->it will go to their timeline,scroll down then click on cancel friend request..gùd lùck..:-)

- Angeleyes - 09-02-2013 10:11 PM

Check your notifications for any replies to the friend requests, it should say you sent someone a friend request and iif they haven't confirmed it will say still pending, you cancel the friend request. If someone accepts it just unfriend them.