Twitist Forums
Facebook message unread after so long, Will they still be able to read it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook message unread after so long, Will they still be able to read it? (/thread-82905.html)

Facebook message unread after so long, Will they still be able to read it? - kaboom - 09-03-2013 12:06 PM

Rewind to May of 2011, I sent this girl a message that I now regret. Nothing TOO embarrassing but it just sounds so stupid now that I read it. LUCKILY, to this day she has yet to read it. Currently shows no sign of being read. Normally, a message would read read on said date. Not this one. So I would assume it has yet to be read. I actually want to message her again but I dont want her to read it. If I send her a message now, will that old message appear on the chat again? If I mark the message as spam, it says it deletes it. Does that prevent her from reading the message? Just wondering

- hope - 09-03-2013 12:21 PM

She can read it at anytime unless she deleted of course heck she may of done read it and then marked it as unread.

- kala - 09-03-2013 12:23 PM

You can always delete the message before you send her the new one. And no, the old one will not show up if you delete it.

- Jeanne - 09-03-2013 12:29 PM

She can read it. if you send a message again, the previous message too appear in the chat. if you mark as it spam then it wont remove message from her account.

- Michelle - 09-03-2013 12:45 PM

Sometimes facebook inbox doesn't tell you whether or not the person has read it. If you see a check mark then they did. But who knows.,