Twitist Forums
HUGE problem coverting Facebook profile to a fan page, PLEASE HELP!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: HUGE problem coverting Facebook profile to a fan page, PLEASE HELP!!? (/thread-82934.html)

HUGE problem coverting Facebook profile to a fan page, PLEASE HELP!!? - Joe Ward - 09-03-2013 03:48 PM

I tried to convert my FB Profile to a Musician/Band fan page, Facebook said all my friends would become likers, nearly 2 hours later my page still has no likes, I have looked everywhere for a solution but no one else seems to of had this problem, I definitely have converted so it's not that i've just clicked on a fan page I previously had, it is definitely all gone, please help there's 6 years worth of friend making on my account i'll never be able to get back.
Email Address: joewardaka@hotmail.co.uk

- Daniel - 09-03-2013 03:55 PM

You Can Not Get Auto Likes From your Profile to your Page you Have to Send a Page Invite to All of your Friends you Can Do So By Going to Admin Panel Than Under Build Audience Click on Invite Friends once you Send them a Invite They Have to Approve it Before the Likes Will Show

- Angeleyes - 09-03-2013 04:09 PM

I agree with Daniel.