Twitist Forums
Yahoo is better than facebook, fact discovered. Shoutout to Yahoo manegement.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Yahoo is better than facebook, fact discovered. Shoutout to Yahoo manegement.? (/thread-82941.html)

Yahoo is better than facebook, fact discovered. Shoutout to Yahoo manegement.? - Malerotho Gabriel - 09-03-2013 04:45 PM

- abraXus - 09-03-2013 04:58 PM

this is not a question, so your post is a violation of the yahoo answers terms and conditions and you will be marked as a spammer

- Susan - 09-03-2013 05:06 PM

At least it's not a social network that you get scorned on for answering questions that may not be the answer they were after. However, I had an answer taken wrong and while I didn't mind losing the ten points, I hated that I hadn't noticed the "details" and my answer was reported as abuse. You have to be careful, but I do like this site. It takes awhile to learn not to let people pull your strings when they're looking for entertainment and really don't want an educated answer. I spend a lot of time here. I get to pick and choose and just hope I don't offend anybody.

- jesus_disciple777 - 09-03-2013 05:07 PM

Yahoo management rarely read the forums!

- Angeleyes - 09-03-2013 05:12 PM

Yes, Yahoo is the better.