Twitist Forums
I have a facebook question, please read....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I have a facebook question, please read....? (/thread-82991.html)

I have a facebook question, please read....? - Audana - 09-03-2013 10:52 PM

So I have a friend on facebook, I am still their friend. I can still see when they are online or not. I can still see all their friends and photos, but I can no longer see their wall post since early may, I can still see the post from before that time, but not since then, that's the only thing that is different, so I guess my question is has this person blocked me in some way or have they just not posted anything?

- Ash - 09-03-2013 11:08 PM

Maybe they haven't posted anything, but maybe he/she has blocked you,
I think he/she has blocked you, but don't assume, try to find out.

- Lizzie - 09-03-2013 11:08 PM

I bet you the person didn't post anything on may. I'm a Facebook user and I haven't posted anything since 2012! So when you click my months in 2013 nothing shows up!

- widevacation552 - 09-03-2013 11:13 PM

They either didn't post anything or they made their posts avaliable to only certain people. You can do that. When you'd posting or after you post I think you look for a gear or a a little person and you can make it so only some people can see your post

- Angeleyes - 09-03-2013 11:26 PM

It looks like they haven't posted anything. If you were blocked you wouldn't be able to see their profile, friends, photo's etc. so maybe they have hidden their posts.