Twitist Forums
My facebook account and mail has been hacked. plz help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook account and mail has been hacked. plz help? (/thread-82997.html)

My facebook account and mail has been hacked. plz help? - Ira - 09-03-2013 11:38 PM

my facebook and the primary mail id has been hacked by my ex-bf. he has posted some of my pictures in my facebook and randomly make comments. how can i delete my facebook account. can i contact facebook office to delete the account. plz help me.

- sl0wm03 - 09-03-2013 11:46 PM

You do not need to delete. Go into your settings and change your password, this time don't tell him what it is.

- Piyush - 09-03-2013 11:59 PM

Inform. Crime cell Police..

- South - 09-04-2013 12:14 AM

go to ur primary email and CLICK cant access my account> followed by it will ask you ur alternate email id > provide it> and then reset ur primary email id> followed by goto facebook and click> forgot password> and now you will get a message (in inbox) in ur primary email id > then click > i dint change facebook password. It redirects 2 facebook, now facebook asks you to input ur mobile number/ identify ur friends. GO through the process AND in few hrs/mins u will get a reset ur password menu. then reset ur password like 1.x0>=ser12*-?pou like this much complicated. LIKE this answers if u think its helpful. THANK you