Twitist Forums
How to change the album to which u upload photos on facebook.pls help those who have years of fb experience? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to change the album to which u upload photos on facebook.pls help those who have years of fb experience? (/thread-83080.html)

How to change the album to which u upload photos on facebook.pls help those who have years of fb experience? - Shaaze - 09-04-2013 10:47 AM

I use facebook in mobile with opera mini and sometimes facebook application.Now whenever I upload a photo using opera mini or fb application, it always falls in to mobile uploads album..When I choose which album to upload, it shows only two albums.They're mobile uploads and cover photos. But I want my photos to be in timeline photos..But I dont know how to choose or change album..Please help me those who have years of fb experience..I'd like it mostly on opera mini..so please help me a bit in detail..thanks alot.. (I have a samsung galaxy s)

- abraXus - 09-04-2013 11:03 AM

you are using a mobile device - that's why it goes into the mobile folder

you can move it to a different folder later, but you have to use a computer to do that

the mobile devices cannot do everything that a real computer can do

- Ankusha - 09-04-2013 11:08 AM

Better to login from computer and add photos.

- Jessica - 09-04-2013 11:13 AM

I dont think its posible from a mobile phone sorry :/
But try logging in the computer so it will give you more options <3