Twitist Forums
Is it obvious she set her chat settings offline for me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it obvious she set her chat settings offline for me? (/thread-83096.html)

Is it obvious she set her chat settings offline for me? - ♥Innocence♥ - 09-04-2013 12:38 PM

I recently made a new facebook account, and deleted my old one. I told a friend of mine that the other one would be deleted and I wouldn't be using it anymore. But today I logged in the old one because there was some information on that account that I needed. At the same time I was logged in my new one. On my old one, my friend was online. However, on the new one she was offline. I have her added on both accounts. Once I showed confusion and told her about it, 2 minutes later she appeared online on the new account as well. She told me maybe I put her offline, and I told her the same. I'm more than 100% she was not on the 'see my offline' list. I checked too many times. Now I'm wondering what the real deal was. Is it obvious she hide her status for me or is there anything else.. ? I know that she did not expect me to get on both at the same time, so that makes my conclusion even more certain.

- Terence - 09-04-2013 12:46 PM

she went offline first later she turn on the chat