Twitist Forums
What exactly do people do when they are on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What exactly do people do when they are on facebook? (/thread-83202.html)

What exactly do people do when they are on facebook? - gigglewabbit - 09-05-2013 01:51 AM

I am talking about people who spend like half an hour or an hour on facebook in one go ( I can tell cuz their chat symbol is on). Are they actually doing facebook stuff (talking to people, looking at pictures, ect.) or do they just leave Facebook open while they are doing other stuff on the internet, off of facebook? It'st just that I can only spend a few minutes on facebook at a time yet I see people are online for SUCH a long time and I don;t get it.

- Nick - 09-05-2013 01:53 AM

Some stalk people or just leave their Facebook up in their browser

- Angie - 09-05-2013 01:55 AM

waste time

- Lilly Potter - 09-05-2013 02:04 AM

I don't stay on facebook for a long time. I just see my notifications etc. But some people chat, see pics, see pages, view status', comment on status' etc. and that can take an hour or more.

- BTRE3lover - 09-05-2013 02:11 AM

My sister spends all her time on Facebook! She keeps Facebook open while she does other stuff. And I know a lot of people who only use Facebook for chat. I only go on Facebook for a short while too.

- Intellectualmarble492 - 09-05-2013 02:14 AM

everyones different. some are playing games. some dont have jobs and look on it all the time. some do have jobs or school and just feel compelled to check fb every 2 seconds. some are not even lookingat the screen or even home and are outside or gone out someplace. maybe even chatting with old friends or talking with webcams. you never know. its entertainment and socializatioin so no need to judge someone elses usage

- shallowrock837 - 09-05-2013 02:21 AM

fb is only for those who found watching paint dry to be too exciting.