Twitist Forums
Should I add her on facebook without having asked her details? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I add her on facebook without having asked her details? (/thread-83214.html)

Should I add her on facebook without having asked her details? - Themba - 09-05-2013 04:03 AM

I work at a retail store and while at work i met this beautiful lady and we had a great conversation and she told me about her netball career, we had an excellent chat. I never took her digits but she had to leave her name in the shops invoice book. I did search her up and she is on fb, but should i add her and risk branded as some class-A stalker, or ignore her and beat myself up until i bump into her again? Please help

- Jukarima - 09-05-2013 04:11 AM

Add her, if she's interested too she will accept and chat with you Wink

- Danny - 09-05-2013 04:14 AM

this is a good question man id feel the same way if I were u lols. lifes a risk bro, go for it. if I were u id be like I hope u don't think im a stalker lol just came across u on fb and remembered u from our chat. u kno? just kinda lighten it up ya know? then see how she reacts

- Rosy - 09-05-2013 04:16 AM

Send a message saying... I noticed you were on fb and would like to add you as my friend.... but she may think of you as a stalker.

- Kavishna - 09-05-2013 04:17 AM

Add her. Take a chance