Twitist Forums
I want to post this FB status, but I feel like its to condescending? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I want to post this FB status, but I feel like its to condescending? (/thread-83285.html)

I want to post this FB status, but I feel like its to condescending? - Jacob - 09-05-2013 01:59 PM

I really feel uncomfortable when I self glorify myself to much on a social networking sight. I want to stay humble, but I want people to know and see that I appreciate the military and I'm going to join. Here's the status, I just want initial thoughts from the general public. Tell me what you think if you saw this on your newsfeed. Thank you for your time. -------I am grateful for all the service men and women that serve and have served in the Army, Marines, National Guard, and Navy. Your sacrifice has not been in vain. An honor it will be the day I'm able to stand in your shoes. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you. --------

- Nick - 09-05-2013 02:12 PM

I'm not sure if your friends are di**s, but my friends and I would like that status up. But my social group is full of nicer than the usual people.

- Joe - 09-05-2013 02:13 PM

dude POST IT NOW