Twitist Forums
How do you find someone on facebook that you haven't seen in about 6 years? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you find someone on facebook that you haven't seen in about 6 years? (/thread-83300.html)

How do you find someone on facebook that you haven't seen in about 6 years? - Gemma - 09-05-2013 03:49 PM

Well basically I really need to find someone on facebook but I haven't seen them in about 6 years (its a really long story) but I don't know what they look like or any contact information other than their name! Can someone please help Smile

- AWSOME me - 09-05-2013 03:57 PM

Go on the search and type their name if their is a lot of people by that name if this person is worth look thought all of them.

- Beta - 09-05-2013 04:06 PM

Type their name in and see what comes up. Do you have any mutual friends? Was she an old classmate of yours? You really can't do much other than that.

- Angeleyes - 09-05-2013 04:13 PM

Type their name in and search, you may find other people will the same name so it's best to look into each one and maybe search other people that might know that person as they could be on their friend list. Maybe family, friends etc., Good Luck.